Incorporated in June of 1996
Time Factors. That is the key to surviving today's volatility. W.D. Gann was a master of Time and Price forecasting. Constance Brown, better known by clients as Connie Brown, is one of the world's leading practitioners of Gann Analysis. Other methods include harmonic cycles, Euclid and non-Euclid geometries, Elliott, Fibonacci and Gann confluence price accuracy. Cycles are computer tested and the efficiency tested models are some of the most accurate in the world for detecting bear markets.
* International Federation of Technical Analysts. (IFTA.org)
- Education Committee Member, International Federation of Technical Analysis (IFTA.org)
- 2018 inductee to the Canadian Society of Technical Analysts Hall of Fame.
- Retired Hedge Fund Manager (CPO - Financial Global Futures)
- Author 9 books, 'Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional' was required for CMT III,
- now required reading for the International Federation of Technical Analysis CFTe Certification.
- Former institutional trader (SP500 trading specialist), global financial cash flow analyst, presentation speaker, (IFTA, Bloomberg, numerous banks and institutions).
- Founded the 'Composite Index' recommended by George Lane, Stochastic's founder, in the intro of Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional.