Incorporated in June of 1996
|The 50th Anniversary Celebration of Technical Analysis @ the NYSE, New York City, April 2023
left: Gina Martin Adams, Chief Equity Strategist and Global Director Bloomberg,
right: Connie Brown, CFTe, MFTA
Market Timing is the key to surviving today's market volatility. Harmonic cycles are not fixed period intervals, but found in all things with an expansion and contraction cycle of growth and decay. These same cycles are strong influences on market trends, pivot levels, and trend duration. It is math and and not intuitive speculation. WD Gann was a master of Time and Price forecasting. Constance Brown, better known by clients as Connie Brown, is one of the world's leading practitioners of Gann Analysis and global cash flow analysis for banks and trading institutions. Other methods include harmonic cycles, Euclid and non-Euclid geometries, Elliott Wave, and Fibonacci confluence with price accuracy.
* International Federation of Technical Analysts. (IFTA.org)
- Past IFTA Board of Director
- 2018 inductee to the Canadian Society of Technical Analysts Hall of Fame.
- Retired Hedge Fund Manager (global equity futures),
- 12 Years - NYC and Boston institutional trader (SP500 trading specialist),
- Education Committee Member, International Federation of Technical Analysts
- CFTe and MFTA from the International Federation of Technical Analysts. (dropped CMT, 1991-2014)
- Author 10 books, 'Trading Market Dynamics Using Technical Analysis' and 'Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional' are required reading/textbooks for CFTe1 and CFTe2 Certification, (formerly required for CMT III).
All books are on Amazon EXCEPT the 1060 page book 'The Thirty-Second Jewel' on Gann Analysis released 10/2019. Visit 32ndJewel.com or link above)
- Past Keynote speaker, (IFTA, Bloomberg, MTA/CMA), Speaker at our 50th Anniversary Convention 2023 (NYC)
- Founded the 'Composite Index' recommended by George Lane, Stochastic's founder, in the intro of Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional.
- Member of the Technical Securities Analysts Association - USA
- Member Canadian Association for Technical Analysis
- Member of The Swiss Association of Market Technicians
- Honorary Member of the Malaysian Association of Technical Analysts
- Honorary Member of the Egyptian Society of Technical Analysts