Incorporated in June of 1996
Time Factors. That is the key to surviving today's volatility. WD Gann was a master of Time and Price forecasting. Constance Brown, better known by clients as Connie Brown, is one of the world's leading practitioners of Gann Analysis. Other methods include harmonic cycles, Euclid and non-Euclid geometries, Elliott Wave, and Fibonacci confluence with price accuracy.
* International Federation of Technical Analysts. (IFTA.org)
- IFTA Board of Directors - Marketing & Developmental Director
- 2018 inductee to the Canadian Society of Technical Analysts Hall of Fame.
- Retired Hedge Fund Manager (global equity futures),
- 12 Years - NYC/Boston institutional trader (SP500 trading specialist),
- Education Committee Member, International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA.org)
- CFTe and MFTA from the International Federation of Technical Analysts. (dropped CMT, 1991-2014)
- Author 9 books, 'Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional' is required reading for CFTe Certification, (formerly required for CMT III). Newest book is 'The Thirty-Second Jewel' on Gann Analysis released 10/2019. Not on Amazon. visit 32ndJewel.com or link above)
- Past Keynote speaker, (IFTA, Bloomberg, MTA/CMA),
- Founded the 'Composite Index' recommended by George Lane, Stochastic's founder, in the intro of Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional.
- Member of the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts
- Member of The Swiss Association of Market Technicians
- Honorary Member of the Malaysian Association of Technical Analysts
- Honorary Member of the Egyptian Society of Technical Analysts