2018 SEMINAR SCHEDULE
- to request
a full course outline and schedule
select @ on this page to e-mail us
3 Days - ADVANCED TRADING SEMINAR
Tryon, North Carolina - US$ 8,750
Multiple Price Projection Techniques,
- Gann horizontal and vertical analysis
Introduction to Gann Tine Analysis
Global Cash Flow Analysis,
Decision Analysis Algorithms for Traders,
an introduction to Gann,
and oscillator indicator probability.
- Global cash flow analysis.
2 Days - GLOBAL CASH FLOW ANALYSIS
SINGAPORE (October 2018)
and LONDON (July 2018)
- US$ 6,400
- Global Cash Flow Analysis identifies the markets
of importance that are
leading or lagging your primary market.
- Develop Time and Price objectives for triggers
in the leading markets.
- Understand time triggers with chain reactions through
the financial markets. (FX, rates, Oil, Crude)
- Learn how to identify unconventional relationships to
improve probability and market timing.
- This seminar includes how financial asset managers
and traders can develop Logic Algorithms to assess
the efficiency of their own approach to problem solving
and market strategy.
5 Days - ADVANCED GANN ANALYSIS
Tryon, North Carolina (May 21 to 25) - US$ 25,000
Horizontal, Diagonal and Vertical Price and Time Projection Techniques
- Travelers from overseas can combine the two seminars during one visit. A discount will be applied of $5,000.