DAILY MARKET REPORT FOR TRADERS
(short to intermediate time horizons)
- 3-mth subscription US$750 or 6-month for US$1500
- Actively traded futures ... Nasdaq, SP500, DJIA, and Oil.
- Periodic reviews of leading stocks, SP500 Sectors, and ETFs.
- Gold, Copper, EURUSD, USDJPY, others as trades become clear. U.S. Treasuries are not covered daily, but often as trade opportunities develop and targets are realized.
- The Toronto TSE, London FTSE 100, and Hang Seng, China's Shanghai
Composite, and India NIFTY. These indexes are not covered
daily, but when critical targets in price and/or time is indicated.
- This report utilizes Gann Price and Time Analysis, Elliott Wave,
Fibonacci support and resistance confluence zones. The report does not teach the
reader about methods being used. Please visit 'BOOKS', in the menu at left,
if you need more information about the analysis used by Connie Brown.
- The newest report will overwrite the oldest
- Five reports are online at all times. When markets are flat or targets unchanged, no report will be posted that day.
WEEKLY SIGNALS REPORT FOR ASSET MANAGERS
(includes private support as needed in other markets
- This report generates market timing signals and targets for firms with longer horizon holding and investments in multiple global markets. This report includes the markets
above plus : CAC, DAX, Swiss Market, Global Rates, and Saudi TASI.
- This service supports private requests throughout the
week for Asset Managers.
EDUCATIONAL TRADING SEMINARS AND CLASSES
- 3-Day - ADVANCED TRADING SEMINAR including GANN ANALYSIS
- 5-Day - ADVANCED WD GANN Trading
- for the latest schedules
please select 'seminars' in the menu at left.
The NFA requires us to state that "HYPOTHETICAL
OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN INHERENT
LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED
RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE
TRADES OR MARKET LEVELS IN THESE REPORTS MAY NOT ACTUALLY
BE EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED
FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK
OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS REFERENCED ON
RARE OCCASION IN THESE REPORTS ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT
OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY
ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES
SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Past performance is not indicative of future performance
and our research reports are offered as a supplement to
your own work. Trading Futures is risky business and you
can lose all of your invested capital.
DISCLAIMER: Aerodynamic Investments Inc or Aeroinvest.com, Inc. are
not held responsible for individual market positions; all
trades that clients may take are based on their own final
decisions. Aerodynamic Investments, Inc's analysis is based
upon information gathered from various sources believed
to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy or
completeness. There can be no substitute for individual
evaluation of market data. Our analysis is for informational
purposes only. The reader accepts that by using the information,
he or she will not hold Aerodynamic Investments Inc or Aeroinvest.com
responsible for any personal decisions. The reports offered
by Aerodynamic Investments Inc strive to provide analysis
of trends and levels and time periods that mark high risk
turning points in the markets. All statements and expressions
are the opinion of Connie Brown and Aerodynamic Investments
Inc. and are not meant to be either investment advice or
a solicitation or recommendation to establish market positions.
Our opinions are subject to change without notice. We strongly
advise readers to conduct thorough research relevant to
decisions and verify facts from various independent sources.
There are no refunds for subscription services as short
one quarter passwords are offered.
DISCLOSURE: Connie Brown privately trades financial
markets. Actual positions may stand in contrast to varying
time frames of analysis but generally follow theme of analysis,
and given the volatility of the markets, positions can change